Are you in the market for an outstanding Falcon 900EX EASy? If so, you’ll be impressed with serial number 125. Offered at $13,250,000, this jet will be available for pre-buy in early December 2018.
Highlights of the Falcon 900EX EASy
With just one Fortune 100 owner since delivery in 2004, this 900EX EASy is immaculate.
The executive interior features a forward-cabin, four-club-chair arrangement, with two foldout executive tables. In the mid cabin is a four-person conference area with adjustable-height, folding conference table opposite a cabin credenza. The aft cabin has a single forward-facing club chair adjacent to a three-place divan.
Other amenities include a forward galley, storage, closet and entertainment areas, aft closet, aft passenger lavatory with electric flushing toilet and a jump seat in the cockpit (certified for takeoff and landing).
This aircraft’s current interior was refurbished at West Star Aviation in Grand Junction, Colorado, in August of 2016.
- FANS 1/A & ADS-B Out Version 2
- Engines and APU enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
- Avionics enrolled on HAPP
- Ovation Select Media Interface Unit (Video On-Demand)
- Swift Broadband
- Auto throttles
- Total time: 7199.3 hours (as of May 9, 2018)
- Total landings: 2796
- Honeywell TFE731-60 engines
Features and highlights of the Falcon 900EX’s avionics suite include:
- AIR DATA COMPUTER: Honeywell AZ-200 Air Data Modules
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTION FINDER: Dual Honeywell DF-855
- AUTOTHROTTLES: Honeywell EASy System
- COCKPIT PRINTER: Miltope TP-4840
- COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER: Honeywell AACVR
- COMMUNICATIONS: Triple Honeywell TR-866B
- DIGITAL CLOCK: Dual Davtron Digital Clocks
- DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT: Dual Honeywell DB-855 DME
- ELECTRONIC FLIGHT INSTRUMENT SYSTEM: Honeywell EASy System
- EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER: ELTA ADT 406 with Nav interface
- FLIGHT DATA RECORDER: Honeywell SSFDR
- FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Triple Honeywell EASy FMS
- GLOBAL POSITIONING: Dual Honeywell GPS-90X
- HEADS UP DISPLAY: Flight Dynamics HGS-4860
- HIGH FREQUENCY RADIO: Dual Collins HF-9000
- LONG RANGE NAVIGATION: Triple Honeywell LASEREF V
- NAVIGATION: Dual Honeywell NV-875A
- RADIO ALTIMETER: Dual Honeywell AA-300 Radio Altimeters
- TRAFFIC COLLISION ALERT AND AVOIDANCE SYSTEM: TCAS 2000 with Change 7.1
- STANDBY ATTITUDE INDICATOR: Meggitt MK2
- TERRAIN AWARENESS and WARNING SYSTEM: Honeywell EASy TAWS System
- TRANSPONDER: Dual Honeywell XS-857A Transponders with ADS-B(Out)
- WEATHER RADAR: Honeywell Primus 880 Weather Radar
Maintenance & Inspections
As to the 900EX EASy’s maintenance status, following are a few of the highlights:
- In Service Date: December 31, 2005
- Airframe maintained per Chapter 5
- Engines maintained per Time & Calendar Inspection Program
- Engines and APU on Honeywell MSP Gold
- Avionics enrolled on HAPP
A C-Check inspection was last completed in August, 2016, and a gear overhaul in June, 2016.
The aircraft’s entertainment system is top-rated, and includes the following highlights:
- Ovation Select System (video on-demand) with touchscreen control in the auxiliary galley
- Dual CD/DVD players
- Six plug-in monitor receptacles and four 7-inch Rosen plug-in monitors
- 20-inch LCD forward L/H and R/H bulkhead monitors
The aircraft’s many communication/information system features include:
- Honeywell MCS 7147 Swift Broadband
- Satcom AeroH+ Aviator 700D satellite phone system
- Four wired handsets
For more information
To schedule a private showing of this Dassault Falcon 900EX EASy aircraft, please email us or call Guardian Jet at +1-203-453-0800. You may view more images and details on our website, or download a PDF of the aircraft specifications sheet.