Guardian Jet is pleased to represent for sale this beautiful Gulfstream G280 (serial number 2074). Accommodating up to nine passengers, this impeccably maintained, one-owner aircraft is based in Texas.
It offers, among many other features, Head-up Display, an Enhanced Vision System and a Synthetic Vision System. Also, the engines and Auxiliary Power Unit are enrolled in a Honeywell Maintenance Service Plan.
The G280 sleeps up to five passengers, has a max operating speed of 0.85 (Mach), a takeoff weight of 39,600 lbs. and a maximum cruise altitude of 45,000 feet.
With an asking price of $17,995,000, this exceptional aircraft represents one of the best values available in the jet marketplace today.
OVERALL G280 HIGHLIGHTS
Since its release in 2012, the Gulfstream G280 is has established itself as the super-midsize class leader in performance and economy. For one thing, the G280 boasts a newly designed long, sleek wing and high-thrust engines that increased range and speed. Yet its fuel economy is so well maximized that the aircraft offers best-in-class fuel efficiency.
Engineered along the lines of the Gulfstream G550, the G280 is one of the most versatile aircraft flying today. The wing needs no leading-edge devices to aid low-speed maneuverability. Instead, subtle contours along a highly swept, smooth wing reduce drag and enhance lift.
Once airborne, the G280 can stay there longer than any aircraft in its class, flying eight hours nonstop at Mach 0.80. It’s capable of taking off in New York and reaching Milan or Lima, Peru. Or, from London, it can connect with Dubai or Montreal, Canada.
Other highlights of the G280 include its PlaneView280 flight deck, which incorporates state-of-the-art flight and navigation systems, while its auto-throttle and auto-braking features set new standards for aircraft control and handling.
With its release, the Gulfstream G280 performed so powerfully and aerodynamically that it essentially redefined the performance and capabilities of super-midsize business aircraft.
The Gulfstream G280’s beautiful nine-passenger cabin features a four-club seat configuration with two-fold-out tables in the forward cabin. The aft cabin features a three-place divan across from two club seats with a fold-out table. In addition, the aircraft has a forward galley, aft lavatory and a jump seat in the cockpit.
The forward galley offers, among other features, a coffee maker and microwave oven.
- 115VAC 60Hz Electrical Outlets
- LED Cabin Lighting
The following are among the Gulfstream G280 S/N 2074’s maintenance highlights:
- Chapter 5 Maintenance Program
- Maintenance Tracking by Gulfstream Computerized Maintenance Program (CMP)
- Engines and APU enrolled on Honeywell MSP
- 12-month and 36-month inspections scheduled for September 2018
The jet’s avionics highlights include the following, among other features:
- AIR DATA COMPUTER: Dual Rockwell Collins ADC-3010 Air Data Computers
- COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER: Multi-Purpose CVR/FDR
- COMMUNICATIONS: Triple Rockwell Collins VHF-400 VHF Transceivers
- DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT: Dual Rockwell Collins DME-4000 Distance Measuring Equipment
- EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER: Artex C406-N ELT
- ENHANCED VISION SYSTEM: Kollsman EVS System
- GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM: Dual Rockwell Collins GPS-4000S Global Positioning System
- GRAPHICAL WEATHER: XM Satellite Weather
- HEADS UP DISPLAY: Rockwell Collins HCA-1500 HUD System
- HIGH FREQUENCY COMMUNICATION: Dual Rockwell Collins HF-9031A HF Transceivers
- INERTIAL REFERENCE SYSTEM: Dual Honeywell Laseref VI Micro Inertial Reference Unit
- NAVIGATION: Rockwell Collins NAV-4000 and NAV-4500 VOR/ILS/ADF/MB Navigation Receiver
- RADAR: Rockwell Collins RTA-4118 Weather Radar
- RADIO ALTIMETER: Single Rockwell Collins ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter
- SYNTHETIC VISION SYSTEM: Rockwell Collins SVM-6110 Synthetic Vision System
- TERRAIN AWARENESS WARNING SYSTEM: Rockwell Collins Integrated TAWS System
- TRAFFIC COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM: Rockwell Collins TSS-4100 TCAS
- TRANSPONDER: Rockwell Collins Transponder with ADS-B Out
COMMUNICATIONS & ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHTS
The aircraft’s array of communications and entertainment features include the following:
- Aircell ATG 5000 (Go-Go Biz) High-Speed Internet Broadband System
- Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite phone system with three handsets (one is wired in both the cockpit and cabin, and one is wireless)
- Gulfstream Cabin Management System
- Forward Cabin 19” High-definition (HD) Monitor
- Aft Cabin 19” HD Monitor
- 7” Galley Touchscreen
- Blu-Ray Player
- Aerial View Tail Camera
TO LEARN MORE . . .
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity to own this beautifully maintained aircraft.