Guardian Jet is pleased to represent for sale a beautiful 2001 Cessna Citation Excel (Serial Number 5153).
Accommodating up to eight passengers, this midsize business jet is a great, reliable aircraft that will get you from Los Angeles to New Orleans or from Chicago to San Diego.
Other notable features:
- New exterior paint completed at Duncan Aviation in 2018
- Interior refurbished at Duncan Aviation in 2011
- APU on Honeywell MSP program
- ATG-5000 with Wi-Fi
- Aircraft Maintained by Chapter 5
This extremely well-maintained aircraft is available for immediate purchase, and “priced to sell” at $1,795,000.
ABOUT THE CITATION EXCEL
Powered by two Pratt & Whitney engines, the Citation Excel was built by the Cessna Aircraft Company, based in Wichita, Kansas. It has a published range of 2,138 nautical miles (3,441 km).
With the success of Cessna’s high-end Citation VII, the manufacturer saw a market for an aircraft with the Citation X’s features but aimed at a more traditional market, where it would chiefly compete with twin-turboprop aircraft.
To produce the Excel, Cessna took the Citation X’s wide, stand-up cabin fuselage, shortened it to about 21 feet (6.4 m) and mated it with an upswept wing that makes use of a supercritical airfoil (based on the Citation V Ultra’s wing), and the tail from the Citation V.
To power the aircraft, Cessna chose the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW500 turbofan. The Excel has the roomiest cabin in its class of light corporate jets, and typically seats six to eight in a corporate configuration, while being flown by a crew of two.
This beautifully maintained eight-passenger executive configuration features a two-place side-facing couch and six leather passenger seats in the main cabin. Its seats and cabinetry were refurbished in 2011. The jet also features an aft lavatory and coat closet.
The refreshment center provides storage for an assortment of hot and cold beverages and light snacks.
The jet’s avionics feature the following, among other highlights:
- AVIONICS: Honeywell Primus 1000 3-Tube electronic flight information system (EFIS)
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTION FINDER: Honeywell DF-850 ADF
- COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER: L3 A200S SSCVR (120 minutes)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Dual TR-833 Comm Transceiver with 8.33 kHz Spacing
- DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT: Dual Honeywell DM-850 DMEs
- EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER: Artex C406-N
- FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Universal UNS-1CSP+
- NAVIGATION RADIO: Dual NV-850 Nav Receivers
- RADIO ALTIMETER: Single ALT-55B
- RADIO MANAGEMENT UNITS: Dual Honeywell RM-850 RMUs
- STAND-BY FLIGHT DISPLAY: Meggitt Secondary Flight Display
- STANDBY HORIZONTAL SITUATION INDICATOR: Aeronetics HSI-15 Horizontal Situation Indicator
- ENHANCED GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING SYSTEM: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- TRAFFIC COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM: TPU-67A TCAS II with Change 7.1
- TRANSPONDER: Dual XS-852 Transponders with Mode S
- WEATHER RADAR: Honeywell WU-880 Weather Radar Transceiver
- Single Point Refueling
- Pilot and Co-Pilot Oxygen Mask
- Externally Serviced Lavatory
COMMUNICATIONS & ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHTS
The aircraft’s array of communications and entertainment features include the following:
- Rockwell Collins Airshow 400
- 6-Disc CD Changer
- Two DVD Players
- Two 5-inch Swivel Monitors
- Aircell Air-to-Ground (ATG) 5000
TO LEARN MORE . . .
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity to own this beautifully maintained Cessna Citation Excel aircraft.
For more information about serial number 750-0249, please contact us at 1-203-453-0800, email us, and/or download the aircraft specifications brochure.