Guardian Jet is pleased to represent for sale a beautiful 2005 Citation X (Serial Number 750-0249).
Accommodating up to nine passengers, this super-midsized business jet is a great, reliable, coast-to-coast aircraft.
Having been most recently operated by a Fortune 10 corporate flight department, this Citation X is in excellent condition and handles exceptionally well.
The aircraft features many upgrades: e.g., the interior cabinets were refurbished in 2016 and the exterior was repainted in 2013.
With only two corporate owners since new, this aircraft has always been U.S.-based and always hangared.
Available for immediate purchase, the asking price is $4,695 million.
ABOUT THE CITATION X
Powered by two Rolls-Royce engines, the Citation X was built by the Cessna Aircraft Company, based in Wichita, Kansas. It’s been widely marketed as the world’s “fastest business jet.”
Historically, the Citation brand of business jets encompasses six distinct “families” of aircraft. Although it’s based on the earlier Citation III, VI and VII models, the Citation X is distinct from its sister models, differing in its wing design, avionics and engines.
In fact, the Citation X’s versatility is one of its most notable features: these jets combine transoceanic capability with the speed and comfort of a wide-body, high-altitude aircraft.
With a published range of 3,216 nautical miles (5,956 km), this Citation X will offer its new owner the freedom of direct flights from, for example, Los Angeles to New York and London to Moscow.
OVERALL HIGHLIGHTS OF SERIAL NUMBER 750-0249
- The Citation X’s engines are on an active Corporate Care program
- It offers ATG-4000 High Speed Data and WAAS/LPV
Multiple inspections of the aircraft were completed in January 2018. As mentioned, the jet’s exterior was repainted in August 2013, at Duncan Aviation. Its color scheme is Matterhorn White with CVS red accent stripes.
The eight-passenger interior has both forward and aft four-place clubs, with folding tables between each club setting.
It features an aft private lavatory with a belted seat for the ninth passenger. Four Rosen swivel monitors can be moved to any of the passenger seat receptacles to screen Airshow or DVD.
Also, it’s equipped with GoGo Biz High-Speed Internet with “Text and Talk” VOIP and AirCell Satellite phone keeps you connected.
The forward galley is well-equipped, featuring a high-temperature oven, a coffee maker, microwave oven, food chiller, ice drawer and ample storage.
It is also equipped with cabin LED Lighting and two electrical outlets, with an additional one in the lavatory.
The following are among the Citation X’s maintenance highlights:
- Maintained Per MSG-3
- Operated Per Part 91
- SB-750-34-59 WAAS/LPV Complied with
- FMS Software 6.1 Upgrade
The jet’s avionics feature the following, among other highlights:
- AIR DATA COMPUTERS: Dual Honeywell AZ-940 ADC
- AUDIO CONTROL PANELS: Dual Honeywell AV-850A Control Panels
- AUTOMATIC DIRECTION FINDER: Single Honeywell DF-850 ADF
- AUTOPILOT / FLIGHT DIRECTOR: Honeywell Primus 2000
- COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER: L3 FA2100 CVR (120 minutes)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Dual Honeywell TR-833 Com Transceivers (8.33 MHz Spacing)
- DATA ACQUISITION UNIT: Dual Honeywell DA-800 DAUs
- DATA LOADER: Honeywell DL-950 Data Base Loader
- DISTANCE MEASURING EQUIPMENT: Dual Honeywell DM-850 Modules
- ELECTRONIC FLIGHT INFORMATION SYSTEM: Honeywell Primus 2000 5-Tube w/ Dual EICAS Flight Director Systems with 8×7” DU-870 Electronic Flight Displays
- EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER: KANNAD 406 AF 3-Frequency ELT
- FLIGHT GUIDANCE CONTROLLER: Honeywell GC-810 FGC
- FLIGHT DATA RECORDER: Provisions Only
- FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Dual Honeywell FMZ-2000 w/ 6.1 Software
- GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM: Dual Honeywell HG2021GD04 GPS Sensor Units
- HIGH FREQUENCY: Single Honeywell KRX-1053 High Frequency Radio (Provision for Second HF)
- INTEGRATED COMM UNITS: Dual Honeywell RCZ-833K
- LONG-RANGE NAVIGATION: Dual Honeywell HG2001D03 Inertial Reference Units
- NAVIGATION: Dual Honeywell NV-850 NAV Receivers (w/ FM Immunity)
- RADAR: Honeywell Primus WU-880 Weather Radar Transceiver
- RADIO ALTIMETER: Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeter
- RADIO MANAGEMENT UNITS: Dual Honeywell RM-855 RMUs
- SELCAL: Avtech CSD-714 Selcal Decoder
- TERRAIN AWARENESS AND WARNING SYSTEM: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS w/ Wind Shear Detection
- TRAFFIC COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM: Honeywell (Bendix/King) TCAS II TPU-67A w/ Change 7.0
- TRANSPONDER: Dual Honeywell XS-852F Enhanced Mode S Transponders
- ATG-4000 High Speed Data
- VOIP “Text and Talk” Software Upgrade
- AirCell Axxess Flight Phone System
- Three Phone Handsets
- Airshow 4000
- Dual DVD Player
- Four Rosen 8” Swivel Monitors with 8 receptacles
- Single Forward Bulkhead 10” Monitor
TO LEARN MORE . . .
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity to own this beautifully maintained Cessna Citation X aircraft.
For more information about serial number 750-0249, please contact us at 1-203-453-0800, email us, and/or download the aircraft specifications brochure.