Update as of 3/28/18: This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest!
Guardian Jet is seeking a talented aviation maintenance professional to join our growing team. Are you our next Director of Maintenance or Aircraft Technical Service Specialist?
This is a replacement position who will directly support our Vice President, Technical Services as well as the entire sales, acquisition and consulting team.
You’ll provide sound technical advice, research and insights. Plus, your support will include:
- aircraft build specifications
- travel to client and maintenance facilities
- technical research, technical presentations
- logbook and maintenance report reading / interpretation
- customer service and client interaction
- A&P – Preference to those who hold or have recently held an Inspection Authorization (IA)
- Experience working with turboprop and jet aircraft within the business aviation industry
- Technically competent
- Excellent people skills
- An abundance of energy and an inquisitive nature towards solving problems
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must also be comfortable working in a close-knit, team environment where attitude and work ethic matter
Are you in?
If you fit our minimum requirements and are ready to join our first-rate Guardian Jet team, please take a moment to review our full job description.
Then simply email us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. No phone calls, please.
About Guardian Jet
Since 2002, our mission has been to earn the right to buy and sell aircraft on behalf of our clients. We accomplish this by delivering unrivaled aircraft brokerage and consulting services to many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated flight departments, helping them through the often-challenging process of buying and selling aircraft.