Guardian Jet is pleased to represent for sale a pristine, turnkey Gulfstream G200 (serial number 83).
Accommodating up to nine passengers, this mid-range jet is a great, reliable, coast-to-coast aircraft.
Operated on a Part 91 certificate since new, this one-owner aircraft handles exceptionally well. In excellent condition, the aircraft has had a recent interior refurbishment and paint job, and is always hangered.
Available for immediate purchase, the asking price is $3.495 million.
The Gulfstream G200 is a super-midsize cabin, medium-range business jet aircraft, and is often compared to the following models: Bombardier Challenger 300; Cessna Citation Sovereign and X; Dassault Falcon 2000; Embraer Legacy 450 and 500; Gulfstream G150 and G280; and Hawker 850XP, 900XP and 4000.
With a published range of 3,400 nautical miles (6296.8 km), this G-200 will give its new owner the freedom of direct flights from, for example, Los Angeles to New York, New York to London and London to Moscow.
Maintenance programs include:
- Engines on Pratt & Whitney Canada’s Eagle Service Plan (ESP) Gold program
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) on Honeywell’s Maintenance Service Plan (MSP)
- Avionics on Rockwell Collins’ Corporate Aircraft Service Program (CASP)
The jet’s interior and exterior were both refinished in 2014 by Gulfstream. The exterior paint is Matterhorn White with Gamma Grey and DuPont Fighter accent stripes.
The aircraft’s nine-passenger executive cabin interior configuration features a four-place forward club and aft divan across from a two-place club. There is a forward galley, aft private lavatory and folding tables between each club setting.
The forward galley offers, among other features:
- High-temp Oven
- Food Chiller
- Coffee Maker
The following are among the Gulfstream G200’s maintenance highlights:
- Engines enrolled on ESP Gold
- APU enrolled on MSP
- Avionics on Collins CASP
- Maintained per MSG-3 Inspection Program
- Computerized Maintenance Program (CMP)
- Maintenance Tracking Program
- Operated per Part 91
- Manufacture Date: June 18, 2003
- In Service Date: November 10, 2003
- Original Certificate of Airworthiness: November 4, 2003
- 1A / 1C Inspection performed in 12/2016
- 4C / 6C / 12C performed in 08/2015
The jet’s avionics highlights include the following, among other features:
- Collins Pro Line 4 Avionics System Version 6.1
- Honeywell VHF Airborne Flight Information System (AFIS)
- Dual Collins Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHC-3000)
- Dual Collins Air Data Computers (ADC-850c)
- Single Automatic Direction Finder Receive (ADF-462)
- Dual Baker b1045 Audio Panels
- Dual Collins Flight Control Computers (FCC-4005)
- Universal Solid-state Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR-120 minutes)
- Dual Collins VHF-422A Communications with 8.33 kHz Spacing
- Dual Collins Distance Measuring Equipment
- Artex C-406-2 Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Honeywell Flight Data Recorder (AR-256)
- Dual Collins Flight Management System (FMS-6100) with dual gps-4000a
- Dual Bendix/King KHR-950 High-frequency Receiver with Selcal
- Dual Collins Navigation (VIR-432) computers with FM Immunity
- Collins Radio Altimeter (ALT-4000)
- L3 Communications Standby Attitude Indicator
- Coltech Selcal Decoder
- Mini GAR Quick Access Recorder
- Dual Collins Radio Tuning Units (RTU-4420)
- Collins Pro Line IV 5-Tube Electronic Flight Instrument System / Electronic Flight Data
- Collins Traffic Collision and Avoidance System 4000 with Change 7.0 (TCAS II)
- Honeywell Terrain Awareness & Warning System MARK V (Version 6.1) Computer with RAAS
- Dual Collins Transponder (TDR-94d) Mode S with Flight ID
- Collins RTA-858 Weather Radar with Dual WXP-4220 Control Panels
COMMUNICATIONS & ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHTS
The aircraft’s array of communications and entertainment features include the following:
- Air-to-Ground GoGo Biz High-speed Data
- Aircell Wi-Fi Router
- Iridium Aircell Two-channel Flight Phone System
- Four Handsets
- Collins Cabin Management System
- Airshow Collins “Network”
- Dual 15-in. LCD Bulkhead Monitors
- LED Cabin Lighting
This aircraft’s capabilities and features are extensive, and include the following highlights:
- Emergency Visual Assurance System (EVAS)
- miniQAR Quick Access Recorder
- APU Surge Valve Exhaust Muffler
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Monitoring Data Transmission Unit
TO LEARN MORE . . .
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity to own this beautifully maintained aircraft.
For more information about the Gulfstream G200, please contact us at 1-203-453-0800, email us, and/or download the aircraft specifications brochure.