Guardian Jet LLC is pleased to represent the sale of this hard-to-find, 13-passenger Embraer Legacy 600, one of the very few Legacy 600 aircraft based and registered in the U.S.
Built in 2004, and with a total flight time of 3,942 hours and 2,317 landings, this former Embraer Legacy “demo” is a beautiful, solidly constructed aircraft.
It will be available for tours at the upcoming NBAA Regional event held at Palm Beach International (PBI) airport on January 26th, 2018.
The prices is $5,995,000 million.
ABOUT EMBRAER LEGACY 600 S/N 145678
It is one of, if not the, only Legacy 600 aircraft older than 10 years to remain on the Enhanced EEC Program.
The Enhanced program is very inclusive in that it covers parts and labor for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. This amazing program expires in December 2019, so it will cover the next 96 month inspection items that are due in 2019.
Currently, this Legacy 600 is maintained and operated as a FAR Part 135 chartered aircraft, so it’s completely prepared for charter service.
It is also a terrific airplane for travelers looking to use it part-time, and to lower their operating costs by chartering it.
Some of this aircraft’s other notable features include:
- Long-range, 3,250 nautical miles, capability
- GoGo Biz air-to-ground internet and Wi-Fi
- XM Radio
- Engines enrolled in Rolls Royce Corporate Care
- Avionics on Honeywell HAPP
ABOUT THE LEGACY 600
For background, the Legacy 600 was introduced in 2000 to compete as a “Super Midsize” aircraft.
Based on the ERJ 135 model, it accommodates up to 13 passengers in three partitioned sections for 3,050 nautical miles (5,650 km) or up to eight passengers for 3,450 nautical miles (6,390 km).
It features added range owing to extra fuel tanks in the tail behind the baggage compartment and forward of the wing, winglets and an extensive drag reduction program.
The beautiful cabin offers some superb features, and is configured as follows:
- Forward Entry: Left-hand crew closet and right-hand large galley
- Forward Cabin: Four-place club configuration consisting of two forward and two aft facing single reclining seats with leg rests and lumbar adjustments.
- Mid Cabin: Right-hand, four-place conference group opposite a large credenza.
- Aft Cabin: Right-hand, three-place divan opposite a two-place club seat arrangement.
- Aft Lavatory: Large lavatory with solid-surface countertop and 110VAC GFI outlets.
The aft gallery features include:
- Hi-Temp Oven
- TIA Microwave
- Coffee Maker
- Chilled Food Storage
- Insulated Stainless Steel Ice Drawer
- Generous Storage Space
Some of the maintenance features of the S/N 145678 include:
- Engines on Rolls Royce Corporate Care
- Embraer Executive Care Enhanced Parts Program, which includes labor and APU coverage
- Maintenance tracked by FlightDocs
COMMUNICATIONS & ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHTS
The outstanding communications and entertainment components of this aircraft include:
- GoGo Biz air-to-ground (ATG) internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Dual Honeywell DVD players
- Baker VHS player
- Bulkhead monitors (forward and aft)
- Multiple 110 VAC outlets
FLIGHT DECK HIGHLIGHTS
The flight deck offers the following, among other features:
- 5-Tube Honeywell EFIs/EICAS 8×7 Color Displays
- Honeywell Dual ICs/Flight Director/Single Autopilot
- Dual Honeywell Communications System (8.33 kHz)
- Dual Honeywell Navigation System (NAV/ADF/DME)
- Honeywell 2nd Transponder & Airborne Audio System
- Dual Honeywell FMS/GPS
- Dual Honeywell IRS
- Dual Honeywell Radio Management Unit
- Honeywell Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Collins TCAS 2000
- Honeywell Single Aural Warning Unit
- Dual Digital Clocks
- Dual ADCs (RVSM upgradable)
- Honeywell CVR/FDR
- EGPWS/Windshear Detection and Escape Guidance
- Integrated Standby Instruments
- Weather Radar with Dual Control Panel & Turbulence Det.
- Single HF Radio & Single Radio Altimeter
- Central Maintenance Computer
- CAT I and II Autopilot/Flight Director
- AFDAU (Sfim) – Auxiliary Flight Data Acquisition Unit
- JAA Provisions & Filament Test
- Dual Stall Protection Systems
The jet’s exterior is painted with an overall white base with emerald green and gold color stripes.
TO LEARN MORE
For more details of this remarkable aircraft, please view the Legacy 600 listing. Also, come see this aircraft at PBI in Florida on January 26th.
In the meantime, please call your Guardian Jet representative or our main office at +1-203-453-0800.