Guardian Jet is pleased to represent the sale of this beautiful, exceedingly well-maintained 9-passenger Bombardier Challenger 605.
Offered at $13,500,000, its sole owner has been a Fortune 500 company that maintained it as a FAR Part 91 aircraft.
With the Proline 21 Advance upgrade, this aircraft is already compliant for the future navigation regulations. It also complies with FANS 1/A, CPDLC and ADS-B Out—so you won’t need to upgrade the flight deck!
ABOUT THE CHALLENGER 605
For background, the Challenger 605 was introduced in early 2006 as an avionics and structural upgrade to the 604 design.
Fashioned after its predecessor, the Challenger 604 (which, incidentally was the “best-selling model in the heavy-iron category”), the Challenger 605 maintains all the superlative design features of the 604, while adding freedom, innovation and some solid performance capabilities.
With a combination of club, divan and individual seating, the Challenger 605 typically carries 10-12 passengers. Cabin measurements are 6.1 feet tall, more than 7 feet wide and 28.3 feet long, a length almost necessary for long-duration flights.
This particular aircraft has completely restyled to reflect its customers’ every desire.
Some of the upgrades include larger and higher-positioned windows which make for ideal viewing pleasure; and it boasts an improved Ethernet-based management system, larger video monitors, an upgraded galley area, sturdier worktables and more LED lighting.
Overall, the CL-605’s cabin offers its passengers more in nearly every respect.
ABOUT S/N 5098
This particular aircraft’s interior was completed in December, 2012, at Bombardier in Montreal, Canada.
Generally, here are the jet’s features:
- ProLine 21 advanced upgrade
- Engines and APU Enrolled on JSSI
- Airframe enrolled on Smart Parts
- Bombardier factory warranties active
- XM graphical weather
- ATG-5000 and Collins’ SwiftBroadband with Wi-Fi
- Cockpit jumpseat for a third crewmember
- No known damage history
The spacious interior includes some very high-quality features, and the cabin is configured as follows:
- Forward Entry: Left-hand crew closet, right-hand large galley with convection oven, microwave, coffeemaker, chilled food storage and generous storage space.
- Forward Cabin: Four place club configuration consisting of two forward and two aft facing single reclining seats.
- Aft Cabin: Left-hand two place club with a right-hand three place divan.
- Aft Lavatory: Large lavatory with granite countertop and cabin/lavatory call system.
- The galley offers an oven, microwave, chilled food storage, coffee maker, generous storage space, insulated stainless-steel ice drawer and right-hand pocket door.
- In the aft of the aircraft, you’ll find a large lavatory with granite countertop and a cabin call system.
- LED lighting throughout the cabin.
- Recent 100/400/800/2400-hour and 6-month maintenance inspections
- 6/12/24/48-month inspections performed in January, 2017
- High level of service bulletin compliance
- Always operated as FAR Part 91
- Maintenance tracked by FlightDocs
- Engines and APU enrolled on JSSI
COMMUNICATIONS & ENTERTAINMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Rockwell Collins high-definition Cabin Electronics System
- Collins Moving Map Airshow System
- 22-inch high-definition LCD video monitors on the forward and aft bulkheads
- ATG-5000 High Speed Data System
- Rockwell Collins 2200B SwiftBroadband
- Cabin Wi-Fi
- Rockwell Collins ICG Flight Phone System
- Two cordless handsets in the cabin, and one wired cockpit handset
FLIGHT DECK HIGHLIGHTS
- Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 Advanced Avionics System
- Dual Collins Air Data Computers-850E
- Four Collins AFD-5220 Adaptive Flight Displays
- L3 FA-2100 SS Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Triple VHF-4000 Transceivers
- Dual Collins Control Display Units-6200
- Collins DBU-5000 Data Loader
- Dual Collins Distance Measuring Equipment-4000 Receiver
- Artex Emergency Locator Transmitter C406-N (with navigation interface)
- L3 FA-2100 SS Flight Data Recorder
- Four Collins Flight Control Computer-4006 Computers
- Dual Collins Flight Management System-6200 Computers
- Dual Collins Global Positioning System-4000S Receivers
- Dual Collins High-Frequency-9031A Transceiver with SELCAL
- Triple Honeywell Lase Ref V Inertial Reference System
- Collins Moving Map-6000 Computer
- Dual Collins Navigation 4000 Receivers (Integrated VOR/ILS/MKR/ADF)
- Collins Radio Altimetere-4000 Transceiver
- Honeywell Terrain Awareness and Warning – Mark V EGPWS
- Dual Collins Transponders-94D Mode S
- Collins Traffic Collision Alert Avoidance TR-4000 (TCAS II Change 7.1)
- Collins Weather Radar RTA-854 (with lightning detection)
- Weather Receiver-1000
The jet’s exterior is painted in a Matterhorn white base with medium grey, dark grey and black stripes.
TO LEARN MORE
As evidenced from its extensive list of features and qualifications, the 2012 Bombardier Challenger 605 S/N 5908 represents a remarkable opportunity to own a great, meticulously maintained jet aircraft ideal for long-range flights.
Click here to view the SN 5908 listing and see more images.
To speak with a member of our team, please call your Guardian Jet representative or our main office at +1-203-453-0800.