Companies or private individuals seeking a terrific aircraft to begin or add to their fleet should give serious consideration to this well-maintained 2003 Falcon 2000, serial number 203.
Offered at $5,495,000, the owner of this aircraft is extremely motivated to sell. All offers or trades will be considered.
About the Falcon 2000
The Dassault Falcon 2000 is a French business jet and a member of Dassault’s Falcon business jet line. It operates with a twin-engine that has transcontinental range. At present, the aircraft is often operated by private individuals, companies and executive charter operators.
Highlights of F2000 Serial Number 203
Following are a few of the highlights associated with the aircraft:
- Turnkey aircraft
- Will be delivered N-registered
- Fresh pre-buy inspection
- Fresh A/A+, 1A/1A+, 2A/2A+, 3A and Z
- 2C and Gear Overhaul Completed in 2015
- Engines enrolled in CSP Gold program
- APU enrolled in MSP Gold program
- Always hangared
As of March 23 2017, this 2003 Falcon 2000 has a total time of 3,618 hours with 3,509 landings.
Features and highlights of its avionics include:
- Collins Pro Line IV Avionics
- Dual Collins ADC-850 Air Data Computer
- Dual Automatic Direction Finder – 462 Modules
- Honeywell Cockpit Voice Recorder (120 minutes)
- Dual VHF-422C VHF Transceivers
- Dual Distance Measuring Equiepment -422 DME Modules
- 3-Frequency -96 Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Honeywell Digital Flight Data Recorder (32 Parameters)
- Dual Collins Flight Management System -6100 with GPS
- Dual Collins HF-9034A HF Transceiver
- Dual Honeywell HG2001GD03 Inertial Reference Units
- Dual Collins VIR-432 Navigation Modules
- Collins ALT-55B Radio Altimeter
- Honeywell TCAS-II w/ Change 7.1
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S with Flight ID Transponder
- RTA-858 Weather Radar
Maintenance & Inspections
As to its maintenance status, following are a few of the highlights:
- Engines enrolled on CSP Gold
- APU enrolled on MSP Gold
- CAMP Maintenance Tracking Program
- In-service date: 03/19/2003
- Dry Bay Mod completed
- 2C Inspection completed at Duncan Aviation in Battlecreek, Michigan
- 2A/2A+ completed in July 2016 at Aliserio Srl
- Fresh gear overhaul
Take a Look Inside
This beautiful, 10-passenger executive interior features a forward 4-place club with folding tables and an aft 4-place conference table facing a two-place club seats. The wood and leather details are in great shape, so updates are not required.
The aircraft is also equipped with a forward galley, aft lavatory and a crewmember seat in the cockpit.
The galley offers ample storage as well as an oven, microwave oven and coffee maker.
The aircraft’s entertainment system is top-rated, with the following highlights:
- Baker Cabin Management System
- Airshow 4000
- Two 18” LCD Bulkhead Monitors
- Three Plug-in Monitors
- Three 230 V Outlets in Cabin
The aircraft’s communication/information system includes:
- Iridium Flight Phone System
- Three Handsets: One in the cockpit and two in the cabin
The jet’s exterior was repainted in April 2009 by Aero Technique Espace (ATE) in Chateauroux, France.
The upper fuselage (upper wing) is white, with a dark-blue lower fuselage (lower wing) and blue accent stripes.
Companies or private individuals seeking a Dassault Falcon Jet should give serious consideration to this well-maintained 2003 Falcon 2000. All offers and trades will be considered.
For more information
View more images on our website
Watch a video of this airplane
Schedule a private showing, by calling Guardian Jet at +1-203-453-0800 or email us.