In a one-of-a-kind offering, Guardian Jet is representing the sale of what can only be described as the finest Gulfstream V on the market today.
Impeccably maintained to the highest safety standards, this beautifully appointed, ultra-long-range, turnkey Gulfstream V is currently owned and operated by one of the most exclusive, membership-only, charter providers in the U.S.
Bold and graceful, this exceptional aircraft has an outstanding history of care and ownership.
And it offers a passenger experience filled with superlatives.
In addition to an interior that boasts ultra-fine leather seats and exquisite custom bedding, the Gulfstream V offers, among many other highlights, the following:
- Worldwide high-speed wireless internet
- High-definition monitor
- Dual galleys with main galley aft
- FANS 1/A and ADS-B (Out)
- Forward and aft lavatories
- Expanded 2-place crew rest
- 192-month inspection completed (No expense was spared to make this airplane globally compliant)
This Gulfstream V conveys luxury and sophistication at every turn and has the perfect layout for business or pleasure.
Among its many other outstanding features, it’s equipped with a full cabin management system, bone china, crystal and an espresso machine to enjoy fresh cappuccino at 47,000 feet.
The 4-place forward club is an ideal place to spend quality time with family or colleagues.
The mid cabin area is designed to enjoy a perfect gourmet dining experience at 47,000 feet.
This Gulfstream V layout is ideal for both large parties and smaller executive travel. It’s certified for up to 16 passengers and seats 14 in the main cabin.
Seating options include:
- Four-place club seating with two foldout tables in the forward cabin.
- Two-place divan in the entry vestibule; area functional for crew rest with forward lavatory.
- Four-place table and large credenza in the center cabin, which is ideal for both dining and business meetings.
- Two-place club seating and a four-place berth-able divan in the aft cabin area.
- Area in the mid-to-aft cabin can be secluded using the existing privacy screen.
The aft cabin area offers full privacy for overseas trips so you will arrive rested and ready to go. The aft area also offers a large passenger lavatory as well as in-flight access to the aft baggage area.
- Wemac cooling unit
- High-temperature oven
- Coffee maker and hot liquid container
- Whirlpool microwave
- Dual ice drawers
- Multiple 115V/400 cycle outlets
This jet’s avionics upgrades comply with future regulatory mandates, including ADS-B Out and FANS1/A, allowing you to fly worldwide.
- Avionics: Honeywell Primus SPZ-8500 system
- Airborne Flight Info System: Honeywell AFIS data mgt. system, VHF and satellite capability
- Air Data Computer: Triple Honeywell AZ 840 micro air data computers
- Attitude Heading Reference System: Triple Honeywell
- Automatic Direction Finder: Dual Collins ADF-462
- Auto Throttles: Dual function of IAC
- Autopilot/Flight Director: Honeywell SPZ-8500
- Cockpit Voice Recorder: Universal CVR-120
- Communications: Dual Collins VHF 422C with 8.33 spacing
- Distance Measuring Equipment: Dual Collins DME-422
- Emergency Locator Transmitter: Artex 406-N ELT
- Flight Data Recorder: DFDR and QAR
- Flight Guidance Computer: Dual Honeywell IAC computers
- Flight Management System: Dual Honeywell FMS and single Universal UNS-1ESPW FMS
- Global Positioning System: Dual Honeywell HG2021GD02 GPS
- Heads-up Display: Honeywell EO-200 HUD
- High-Frequency Radio: Dual Collins HF 9034A transmitter/receiver
- Lightning Sensor: Honeywell LP-860 lightning sensor processor
- Long-Range Navigation: Triple Honeywell IR-310 inertial reference units
- Navigation: Dual Collins VIR-432 receivers
- Radio Altimeter: Dual Honeywell RT-300
- Standby Flight Instrument: Smith standby alt/air indicator
- Terrain Awareness & Warning System: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS with windshear warning
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System: Honeywell TPU-67A (TCAS II) with change 7.1
- Transponder: Dual Collins TDR-94-D with Flight ID, enhanced surveillance with 8 downlink parameters
- Weather Radar: Honeywell WU-880
With the superb, cabin-based features this aircraft offers, you and your passengers will be able to tap the jet’s worldwide connectivity to catch up on work or, if you choose, enjoy your favorite movie in high definition.
- Airshow 400
- Rosen DVD player
- Forward HD video monitor
- Credenza monitor
- (6) 5.6” Rosen swivel monitors
- (4) Camera External System
- 14” swivel monitor at aft-cabin divan armrest
- Aircell ATG 4000 GoGo Biz US domestic HSD
- Swift broadband worldwide HSD
- Aircell Axxess II Iridium transceiver and phone system with 5 handsets
- WiFi – Aircell Cabin Router
Maintenance & Inspections
- APU on JSSI
- Avionics on Honeywell Avionics Protection Program (HAPP)
- Enrolled in Honeywell Mechanical Protection Program (MPP)
- Maintained per part 135, Chapter 5 and Due List
- CAMP maintenance tracking program
- Recent 192-month inspection completed (most items due in 2027)
The engines are maintained “on condition,” requiring no specific overhaul interval, thus typically reducing operating costs. Many owners prefer reduced annual cash flow associated with an on-condition engine program, saving up to $700,000 per year.
To schedule a private showing, please call Guardian Jet at +1-203-453-0800 or email us.
You may also view a complete list of specifications for the Gulfstream GV serial number 550.
About Guardian Jet
At Guardian Jet, we elevate corporate jet decisions to a higher strategic level.
Founded 15 years ago in 2002, our core concept has always been to earn the right to buy and sell aircraft on behalf of our clientele by providing consistent business value to our clients.
We do this by offering excellent consulting advice, market intelligence and flawless execution.
Our unmatched experience, combined with proprietary data analytics, help us deliver the insight you need to make aircraft decisions, and help you manage your aviation assets to maximize value and drive down ownership costs.
A passion for aviation is a common thread that drives our focus on integrity and industry expertise.