Companies or private individuals looking for a superb aircraft to begin their fleet (or add to an existing one) are in luck.
Offered by Guardian Jet, this one-owner 2013 Gulfstream G650 is a turnkey business aircraft. It’s been wonderfully maintained and has exceptionally low time.
With so many outstanding attributes and features, it’s impossible to list them all. For anin-depth look, check out the full aircraft specifications for serial number 6044.
Take a Look Inside
Inside, the spacious, “open floor plan,” 14-passenger executive interior features a forward 4-Place Club and a 4-Place conference table.
There’s also a credenza in the mid-cabin, and a double divan in the aft cabin.
The aircraft is equipped with forward and aft lavatories and a forward galley, as well as a forward crew rest.
The cabin also boasts dozens of upgrades that were added through the Gulfstream Cabin Enhancement Program, including improvements to cabin seats; an aft lavatory door; door latches; a microwave, refrigerator and wine chiller; and window shades.
As of mid-January of this year, this business jet’s total flight time was just 718 hours, with 353 landings.
Powered by a pristine pair of Rolls Royce engines (BR-725A1-12), the jet is maintained on Corporate Care for the engines and MSP for the APU.
Among this Gulfstream’s long list of notable features, it offers:
- Swift broadband with wireless LAN.
- BOW 54, 178 lbs., which allows full fuel and 8 pax.
- Autobrakes (ASC 055) for reduced landing distances.
- An optional reduced MTOW of 90,000 lbs.
The 2013 Gulfstream G650 offers a host of fully transferable new aircraft warranties, including:
- Standard Warranty
- Airframe 20 years/20,000 hours (labor included).
- Structural Airframe 20 years/20,000 hours (labor included).
- Production Non-structural 5 years (labor included).
- Standard Avionics – 5 years (labor included).
- Optional Avionics – 2 years (labor included).
- Engines – 6 years/3,500 hours.
- APU – 5 years (labor included).
- Paint – 2 years (labor included).
- Interior Completion – 2 years (labor included).
As to its maintenance status, following are a few of the highlights:
- In the next 12 months, the jet is scheduled for minor inspections, operational checks and lubes.
- There is no damage history for the aircraft.
- Engines are on hard time/calendar, with an overhaul due at 10,000 hrs. or in 2032.
This beautifully appointed aircraft also boasts a state-of-the-art entertainment system with such features as:
- Gulfstream Cabin View System with iPad App control.
- High-Definition Monitor array includes 26” HD LCD monitors at the forward and aft bulkheads and mid-cabin credenza.
- 12” HD LCD monitors at the forward cabin single seats and a 17” HD LCD monitor in the forward crew rest area.
- External media Inputs – Two HDMI inputs allowing operator supplied media devices to be connected to the cabin entertainment system.
And its communications/information systems include:
- Swift BB High-Speed Data with Wireless LAN CNX-200 Router
- Honeywell MCS-7120 INMARSAT Satellite Communication System (supports up to 6 channels)
- Iridium Aircell Axxess II Satellite Flight Phone System (supports 2 channels of voice or data)
- Cabin Wi-Fi
- Cockpit printer
To schedule a private showing, please call Guardian Jet at +1-203-453-0800 or email us.
You may also view a complete list of specifications for the 2013 Gulfstream G650 serial number 6044.